ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM SQL question

2014-06-28 06:44:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM SQL question
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 06:35:31 -0400
Hi Rick,

There are two commands in the second step.
I can see the entire commands in Firefox and IE, although the
text wraps at different places in both browsers.

Here is the first command (I wrapped on each option):

     tdpsqlc restore Northwind FULL
        /relocate=Northwind,Northwind_log
        /to=g:\MSSQL\DATA\northwnd.mdf,g:\MSSQL\DATA\northwnd.ldf
        /fromsqlserver=TSMCRASH
        /sqlserver=TSMBURN
        /tsmnode=crash
        /tsmpassword=pwd
        /mountwait=yes

Here is the second command:

     tdpsqlc restore Northwind FULL
        /RELOCATEDIR=g:\MSSQL\DATA\
        /fromsqlserver=TSMCRASH
        /sqlserver=TSMBURN
        /tsmnode=crash
        /tsmpassword=pwd
        /mountwait=yes

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/27/2014
04:04:20 PM: