ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange and client compression

2014-06-29 20:23:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange and client compression
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:22:08 +1000
No Wanda

I was speaking as if all replicas are equivalent, there is no primary,
its just all equivalent replicas.

To skip integrity check you need 3 total copies and two of them healthy.

Regards

Steve.

On 27/06/2014 11:22 PM, Prather, Wanda wrote:
You are saying there must be FOUR healthy copies (primary + more than 2
replicas) to skip integrity check? - seems like overkill:
http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l%40vm.marist.edu/msg90709.html