ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: Manually Expire Archive

2014-06-11 14:10:23
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: Manually Expire Archive
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 20:08:26 +0200
Hallo John,

you are right,  the classical rebinding to another Mgmtclass is not possible.

May be this helps:

One of the ways would be to add (temporarily) another domain to your TSM
system, specify the according same policy definitions with different retentions
values
 and  just add only that one specific node to the new domain
(as schedules are connected also to domains, you would have to adjust/adopt
here as well).

Rgds Michael

michael.malitz @ tsmpoweradmin.com