ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange Failures

2014-06-11 14:23:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange Failures
From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:20:54 +0000
Matthew,
Is it possible the scheduled backup is attempting to perform multiple
concurrent database backups?  If so, the databases must all be on separate
volumes, in order for VSS to work correctly.
Just throwing thoughts out.
Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer II, Backup/Recovery
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee