ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange single mailbox restore

2014-03-10 07:40:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange single mailbox restore
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:37:59 -0400
Hi Jerome,

You do not need an extra license. But I do recommend installing
a newer version of Data Protection for Exchange. For example...

version 6.4.1:

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/tivoli-data-protection/ntexch/v641/windows/

   or

version 7.1.0.1:

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/tivoli-data-protection/ntexch/v710/windows/

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 03/10/2014
06:09:04 AM: