ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange single mailbox restore

2014-03-10 13:43:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange single mailbox restore
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:41:10 -0400
Hi Wanda,

In case you didn't know... the Data Protection for Exchange
Mailbox Restore Browser gives you the option to leave the
recovery database around for future restores,
so you don't need to restore it each time.
Data Protection for Exchange detects if there is an existing
recovery database. If a recovery database is found,
the browser automatically connects to that database and
displays the database contents.

As for the comment about "reliability", some of those issues
have revolved around some of the Exchange Server
service packs and rollups that have introduced new security
and access permission requirements. To our knowledge,
those should be resolved.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 03/10/2014
01:00:32 PM: