ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Server 6.1->6.3.4 + new hardware - Upgrade before move?

2013-07-05 11:43:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Server 6.1->6.3.4 + new hardware - Upgrade before move?
From: white jeff <jeff.white3 AT BLUEYONDER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:41:53 +0100
Zoltan

The levels of DB2 are different between v6.1 and v6.3 and addition table
fields exist. I posted the very same question to the forum In May with some
very interesting replies. Title was "TSM v6.1 to v6.3.3 Upgrade Question"

May be worth a look. It included a link

See technote 1586232 : Restore a Server v6 database between major Versions /
Releaseshttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21586232