ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Planning for NDMP backup

2013-06-07 11:31:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Planning for NDMP backup
From: Cameron Hanover <chanover AT UMICH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:29:55 -0400
If you have a NetApp, is there any particular reason you're not using snapdiff?
 My experiences with NDMP are all bad.  Troubles with reclamation, troubles
with creating copy pools, having to cancel backups, reclamation and backup stg
because the recovery log was getting way too full.

-
Cameron Hanover
chanover AT umich DOT edu

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
--W. C. Fields