ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Planning for NDMP backup

2013-06-07 11:24:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Planning for NDMP backup
From: Shawn DREW <shawn.drew AT US.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:21:51 +0000
You can use disk or tape.  Disk can be used through a VTL or as a normal file
device class.
If you want to use file device classes, look in the manual for "backup up a NAS
file server to native pools"

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain
functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.