ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM RFE regarding Litigation Hold

2013-05-07 17:42:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM RFE regarding Litigation Hold
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 17:39:09 -0400
Our approach has been to export/import the node to another TSM instance
under a different node name with a suffix or prefix that indicated the
hold.  THe mgt class is set to no-expire.    We stop expiration until this
copy is made.  This approach has lets the node be processed as usual, and
the copy can sit for as long as needed.

Rick