ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM RFE regarding Litigation Hold

2013-05-07 13:08:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM RFE regarding Litigation Hold
From: Ben Bullock <BBullock AT BCIDAHO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 17:05:40 +0000
Got it. Voted. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Reese, Michael A (Mike) CIV USARMY 93 SIG BDE (US)
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:01 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

I agree this is a great RFE, and I have added my vote to it.

Go to
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/?BRAND_ID%3D90&k=Kv4nkNfjdxVgeJz6Pg57qw%3D%3D%0A&r=I1HLMFJ6m%2BiVcavWgCBtVd78uShy4GoDLiStkJAJ6wk%3D%0A&m=x%2B6alTX5na7BL9zpHHo5bVZ89hIdgEmEAeC8GEPEa%2Bg%3D%0A&s=ae4c9e66642e3d122c6b1cff72603aa38cde0082ba1db6bf819f1f4a2336a5d2.
  You will need to sign in with your IBM ID to vote.  Search by RFE ID to go to
the desired RFE.  Open the RFE and then click "Add vote" under RFE actions.