ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: 6.1.5.200 --> 6.2/6.3 Linux server upgrade

2012-12-27 07:45:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: 6.1.5.200 --> 6.2/6.3 Linux server upgrade
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:34:20 +0000
Hi Zoltan,
You should open a PMR before you start with this upgrade.
The reason is that the 6.1 is based on DB2 9.5 and to get all functions in
6.2/6.3 then do you need to run a couple of DB2 commands to convert all tables
to 9.7 format.

But on top of that did everything work fine for me on all 3 servers we had when
we upgraded from 6.1 to .6.2.1.0 and now are we upgrading from 6.2.4 to 6.3.3
without any issue. My last one will be upgraded today.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se

Säkra återläsningar.