ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] 6.1.5.200 --> 6.2/6.3 Linux server upgrade

2012-12-21 14:08:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] 6.1.5.200 --> 6.2/6.3 Linux server upgrade
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:00:39 -0500
Anybody performed such an upgrade by simply installing 6.2.4 (or 6.3)  and
letting the automatic upgrade process take place and the upgrade going off
without a hitch?  Any gotchas?  Anything I should prepare ahead for?

IMO, 6.1 has reached the end of the road and I would like to move forward,
preferably without a complete rebuild (especially since ALL 2013 funding
requests for TSM have been shot-down/nixed) Unfortunately, my lone 6.1
server is pretty critical.  Used to be a library manager but I was able to
move that to another server, so that is one less headache.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator