ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Who is performing Client Based Encryption and Compression

2012-11-28 12:14:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Who is performing Client Based Encryption and Compression
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:01:19 -0500
You could start by getting a list of nodes that are set to either
COMPRESSION=CLIENT or YES and those with DEDUPLICATION=CLIENTORSERVER. The
default is SERVERONLY. Those would be good candidates to start with. You
can't do client-side dedup without setting the node attribute.

Bill
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is NOT your friend!" - USMC