ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Who is performing Client Based Encryption and Compression

2012-11-28 16:38:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Who is performing Client Based Encryption and Compression
From: "Harris, Chad" <ceh AT IU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:13:18 +0000
Thank you all for your sage advice.

I am able to find the servers that are using compression, unfortunately though,
some of my client Admins have let it slip that they are not always using
compression when they are setting up encryption, despite our best efforts to
guide them that way.

Anyone else know a way to find nodes only performing client encryption?

Thanks again,
Chad