ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Strange dirmc

2012-11-27 08:34:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] Strange dirmc
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:27:35 +0000
Hi to all
I have a nodename who backup the directory to another management class  in my
case mgeducation

I have on my inclexcl file this statement:  include /export/home/*    mglaw

I tried in the dsm.sys to put dirmc mglaw but still the directory is written to
mgeducation (the data is written to mglaw correctly)

I of course after any change I stop  the dsmcad and reload it but the same !

I double check the management and the backup copygroup they point to the
correct storage DD_LAW (Activate too)

All my another clients works fine !

My Tsm Server version 6.3.2.0 and client version 6.1.0

Regards Robert