ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] select statement to display readonly and filling tapes

2010-11-15 12:01:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] select statement to display readonly and filling tapes
From: Maurice van 't Loo <maurice AT BACKITUP DOT NU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:00:25 +0100
Heey Timothy

Seems you accidently copied 2 lines, in stead of the command in 1
line.  status='FILLING' has been processed as an other command, so
both lines gave errors.

Try again the same command, but be sure it's in 1 line.
Or use a - at the end of each line to continue, but best is to just use 1 line.

Regards,
Maurice