ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] select statement to display readonly and filling tapes

2010-11-15 09:03:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] select statement to display readonly and filling tapes
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:02:19 -0500
thanks steve!

I tried that command failed, and also I want to select the "readonly"
tapes that say "filling" also.  So I replaced the "or" with "and". this
command failed also

tsm: >select VOLUME_NAME,ACCESS from volumes where access='READONLY' or
status='FILLING'

ANR0162W Supplemental database diagnostic information:  -1:42601:-104
([IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0104N  An unexpected token
"END-OF-STATEMENT"
was found following "cess = 'READONLY' or".  Expected tokens may include:
"<boolean_term>".  SQLSTATE=42601
).
ANR0516E SQL processing for statement select VOLUME_NAME , ACCESS from
volumes
where access = 'READONLY' or  failed.
ANS8001I Return code 3.

tsm: status='FILLING'
ANS8001I Return code 3.

tsm: TSMCORE>

tsm: TSMCORE>

select VOLUME_NAME,ACCESS from volumes where access='READONLY' or
status='FILLING'

Steven

Timothy Hughes<Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
15/11/2010 13:39
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] select statement to display readonly and filling tapes

Caterpillar: Confidential Green Retain Until: 15/12/2010

Hi

I am trying to add "filling" tapes to this select statement and I am
having no luck does anyone have a select statement that shows this?

I already have most of the statement below i just need to add "filling"
to the statement

select VOLUME_NAME,ACCESS from volumes where access ='READONLY'

thanks for any help