ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM now supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010

2010-06-21 10:10:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM now supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:09:36 -0400
You didn't specify any details.
It is difficult to provide assistance on a comment like:
   "doesnt work with Exchange anymore."
What error message did you receive?
What were the contents of the TDPEXC.LOG file?

The scheduled backups should work. You need to make sure the
"Log On As" user for the TSM scheduler service has proper
authority to be able to access the Exchange Server
management objects. If the script runs manually, but
not when launched from the TSM Scheduler, it is
most likely a permissions issues.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/21/2010
09:00:07 AM: