ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM now supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010

2010-06-17 07:32:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM now supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:32:02 -0400
This can happen if you are running an older version
of the the TSM Windows BA Client. You need to be running
TSM Windows BA Client 6.2.1 or later when performing
operations with Exchange Server 2010.

If you are running TSM Windows BA Client 6.2.1 or later,
please open a call with IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/17/2010
06:04:31 AM: