ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 tips

2010-06-21 10:17:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 tips
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:15:19 -0400
I am not a LANfree performance expert.
I wanted to make sure that you were actually getting
LANfree data transfer since some folks don't realize that
when switching from legacy to VSS backups, the data mover
switches from TDP to BA Client (DSMAGENT.)
If you see a large drop in speed, open a call with
IBM support and they can help you will tuning.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/21/2010
07:46:55 AM: