ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node in TSM...

2010-06-03 07:21:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node in TSM...
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:18:52 -0400
On Jun 3, 2010, at 4:43 AM, M KIRAN KUMAR wrote:

> Export node node1 filedata=all toserver=2(server2 name)
>
> I am testing in a test environment before actually implementing in
> production servers.
>
> NR0986I Process 12 for EXPORT NODE running in the
> AM                    BACKGROUND processed 5 items for a total of 1,914,957
>
>                       bytes with a completion state of SUCCESS at 11:25:46
> AM.

That's one of the messages, in the set of ANR0626I, ANR0627I, ANR0630I,
ANR0986I.  Review the others for more perspective, and whether that test
environment had any real data to transfer.  Perform a Query OCCupancy on the
node to see if it has substantive data.

Prior to doing the actual export, it is good practice to perform the export
with Preview=Yes and review the resulting ANR messages to see what will result
when the export is run.

    Richard Sims