ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Any way to avoid full backup of data relocated on TSM client file system??

2010-05-27 13:53:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Any way to avoid full backup of data relocated on TSM client file system??
From: Ben Bullock <BBullock AT BCIDAHO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:52:15 -0600
I have had that problem also in the past and found no suitable way to get
around it. We considered just not backing up the ACLs, but that was deemed
unacceptable, so we just had to grin and bear it.

As I understand it, the ACLs are actually part of the Windows files, so there
is no way to separate those changes from normal changes to the file.

Ben