ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange Restore never ends

2010-03-12 05:04:59
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange Restore never ends
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:04:04 +0100
Hi,
Has anyone got their Exchange Server 2007 restore to work with TSM f Mail
6.1.1.0?
What's happening is following.

TDP for Exchange is starting as normal. When I select a FULL+INC+INC+INC with
Auto Select Enable then is the GUI termenating all the time.

After disable Auto Select can I select the correct FULL+INC+INC+INC and the
restore starts as normal and restore the data to Exchange Recovery Store
correct.
But when the last INC just been recoverd, then does the GUI stops at 75% and
our Exchange Recovery Store Disk go up to 100% disk I/O use and it never stops.
The only way for us to kill it is by logout the Windows user we are using and
then let Windows to kill the TSM process and we are not able to restore any
data.

I haven't try to restore only the full backup and see if that works or not.

Any idea how we can continue?
TSM Client 6.1.3.0 - Windows Server 2003 x64 SP3
TSM TDP 6.1.1.0 - MS Exchange Server 2007 SP3
TSM SRV 6.1.3.1 - Windows Server 2008 R2

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms