ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Gresham/acsls/tsm

2008-08-17 08:26:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Gresham/acsls/tsm
From: BEYERS Kurt <Kurt.BEYERS AT VRT DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:38:24 +0200
Hi,

The scratch tapes are now in the ACSLS database inventory, but TSM does
not synchronize the library inventory in it's own database with the
ACSLS inventory automatically.

Just run the command:

'checkin libv LIBRARY_NAME search=yes status=scratch checkl=no'

to add the new scratch tapes to the TSM library inventory.

Best regards,
Kurt

Ps. I'm not using Gresham software, but I don't think it changes
anything to the scenario.

Killam,
> Perpetua
> Verzonden: vrijdag 15 augustus 2008 16:30
> Aan: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Onderwerp: [ADSM-L] Gresham/acsls/tsm
>
> Anyone familiar with tsm/gresham and acsls?
>
> I checked in some scratch tapes via acsls
>
> Set scratch
> Pool #
> Range #
>
> However,
>
> Tsm is not recognizing the newly checked in tapes, any ideas?

*** Disclaimer ***

Vlaamse Radio- en Televisieomroep
Auguste Reyerslaan 52, 1043 Brussel

nv van publiek recht