ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] The mysterious port 1757

2008-07-31 11:52:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] The mysterious port 1757
From: Steve Stackwick <sstackwick AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:51:46 -0400
Thanks, Richard, but after reading the Technote I'm still a little
confused. It seems that the port is selected (presumably randomly) at
initial contact right after installation and stored by the server, at
least that's how I'm reading the technote. If so, where does that
configuration live on the server? I don't see anything in CLIENT_LLA.
And why wouldn't the port be default 1500 or 1501, rather than 1757?

Ah well, it seems to work, but I don't know why.

--
Stephen Stackwick
Jacob & Sundstrom, Inc.