ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] error restoring sql db that has full text indexing

2008-07-31 11:55:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] error restoring sql db that has full text indexing
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:53:08 -0400
This should work.
Have you tried using the CLI and the "/RELOCATEDir=directory" option?
For example, restoring from server1 to server2, it would be something like
this:
(The following is all one command.)

TDPSQLC RESTORE db1 full /FROMSQLSERVER=server1 /SQLSERVER=server2
/REPLACE /RELOCATEDir=c:\tempdir

If you still have a problem, place a call with IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/31/2008
11:38:30 AM: