ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?

2008-04-16 12:12:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:11:15 -0700
We are still trying to get our minds around the crap we were sent by the
auditors. What we were told in meetings and what actually happened
turned out to be 180 out, and basically must have had the same
experience. The good news here is some idiot already has brought in NBU,
which has caused all kinds of turmoil, so whatever happens it's just a
matter of turning one off and paying a bundle to bring the other one up
to speed. If they were smart they'd move it all to TSM since I can
already handle everything they have, but they're not, which is why we
have 2 to begin with.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator