ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?

2008-04-16 10:50:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:49:08 -0500
Well, I would have to say as a recent victim of that process it did
suck, (and yes I am toning it down).  If IBM wants to audit the customer
that's fine, but make sure the company you outsource that to has a clue
and is customer oriented and not hostile!

The original imbecilic person who started our audit didn't understand
Oracle TDP or CPU based licensing properly, and was downright rude about
it.
I had to prove to him from IBM emails that the way we were licensed was
proper according to IBM.

At one point I recommended and threatened our IBM rep with migrating off
of TSM.

See Ya'
Howard