ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Windows Bare Metal Recovery options

2008-02-05 11:11:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows Bare Metal Recovery options
From: "Bradberry, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Bradberry AT ACS-HCS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:10:34 -0500
Hello, we have been looking for an agent that can provide Windows BMR
and that integrates nicely into TSM.  We have look at CBMR with some
mixed results.  Can anyone provide some perspective on BMR software
packages and any experiences deploying and maintaining these
environments?  We need to make a selection and some of our techs want to
deploy BackupExec and back the backup with TSM, which I believe is a bad
idea.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Kenneth L. Bradberry

Chief Technology Officer
ACS Healthcare Solutions
5225 Auto Club Drive
Dearborn MI 48126
(248) 226-4322 Office
(313) 673-1686 Cell
(248) 22601402 Fax

email: kenneth.bradberry AT acs-hcs DOT com
ACS - People Making Technology Work...In HealthcareTM

copies of the original message.