ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows Bare Metal Recovery options

2008-02-05 11:17:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows Bare Metal Recovery options
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:16:53 -0600
TSM can be used as a BMR tool, but it does require some scripting,
particularly if you have clients aside from Windows 2000/2003.

The available BMR packages that I'm aware of either perform poorly, or
are rather expensive. Why buy additional software when TSM can do the
work, with a little before-DR work on the part of the administrator?

--
Mark Stapleton
CDW Berbee

Of