ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client Software for NT

2007-11-28 10:24:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client Software for NT
From: Andy Huebner <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:22:37 -0600
On our NT 4.0 servers we run 5.1.6.0 which has been stable enough that
we have not wanted to upgrade it.  I think there is a 5.1.7.0 and a
5.1.8.0.  The last one has the security bug fix.  I do not think 5.2 or
higher will run on NT 4.0.  And as far as IBM is concerned, you are on
your own.
Our server version is 5.2.2.4.

Andy Huebner