ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client Software for NT

2007-11-27 11:40:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client Software for NT
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:38:52 -0700
TSM 5.2 was the last version of TSM to support Windows NT 4.0 (support was
at the 5.1 code level, but shipped as part of 5.2). 5.2 is out of
mainstream support as of this past April. See
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21251347 for additional
information about the TSM 5.2 EOS.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/27/2007
09:13:37 AM: