ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Backup schedule syntax?

2007-11-07 14:05:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] Backup schedule syntax?
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:05:08 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to set up a job to archive ALL data for 7 years for the
perforce client on the last Saturday of every month to start at noon.  Is
my syntax below correct?  I have a TSM 5.3.5.2 server running on AIX 5.3
and the client is Windows 2000 TSM client 5.3.5.0.  Thanks in advance!

Node Name       Filespace   FSID Platform Filespace    Is     Capacity Pct
                Name                      Type      Filespace     (MB)
Util
                                                    Unicode?
--------------- ----------- ---- -------- --------- --------- --------
-----
PERFORCE        SYSTEM         1 WinNT    SYSTEM       Yes         0.0 0.0
                 STATE
PERFORCE        SYSTEM         2 WinNT    SYSTEM       Yes         0.0 0.0
                 SERVICES
PERFORCE        \\perforce     3 WinNT    NTFS         Yes    10,244.5
58.8
                 \c$
PERFORCE        ASR            4 WinNT    NTFS         Yes         0.0 0.0
PERFORCE        \\perforce     5 WinNT    NTFS         Yes    10,244.5
58.2
                 \d$

Define schedule windows perforce_full_backup action=archive
options="'-archmc=arc2555 -subdir=yes" objects="c:\* d:\"
startdate=11/24/2007 starttime=12:00 duration=1 duru=hours
schedstyle=enhanced week=last day=Saturday

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com