ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM WEB Client failed

2007-10-02 11:11:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM WEB Client failed
From: "Shaw, Dan" <DShaw AT TRIADFINANCIAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:55:36 -0700
Running on Sun Solaris 9 Generic_122300-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60

I get the following error when trying to run tsm webclient

Also, when we build our machine we DO NOT install everything just the
base OS then we build from there.

We do not believe (our strategy) in installing everything under the sun
just for a few applications. (Good practice)

In the TSM instructions for Solaris client I did not see and it would be
nice to have a required packages list other than java runtime.

So

SUNWj3rt

SUNW?????

Etc

Can anyone clue me in on an answer?

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

            at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown
Source)

            at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

            at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.shared.csv.IMBase.imRequestConnection(IMBase.java:4
001)

            at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.shared.csv.IMBase.imDoFirstCheckSess(IMBase.java:15
11)

            at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.comgui.DcgApplicationController.cgInitialize
Controller(DcgApplicationController.java:2716)

            at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DDsmApplication.StartUp(DDsmApplic
ation.java:611)

            at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DDsmApplet.start(DDsmApplet.java:7
28)

            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

Thank you ahead of time,

Dan S.