ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Operational Reporting Extensions

2007-04-26 18:47:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Operational Reporting Extensions
From: "Nancy R. Brizuela" <Brizuela AT UWYO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:47:26 -0600
All,

Is there a repository for Operational Reporting extensions somewhere?  I
am looking specifically for extensions that would give me all the
information in the canned "Node Activity Summary" and "Missed File
Details" reports, but allow me to filter nodes (by Domain for instance),
similar to the filter allowed in the "Client Schedules" report.  Also, I
want to be able to sort all these reports alphabetically.

Has anyone written these extensions?  If so, I would be deeply
appreciative if you would share.

Thanks!

Nancy Brizuela, CPA
Systems Programmer, Senior