ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] having trouble recognized a drive in TSM after being replaced

2007-04-05 15:29:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] having trouble recognized a drive in TSM after being replaced
From: "Lamb, Charles P." <cplamb AT NPPD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:28:23 -0500
Hi............

We halted the TSM system and re-started the TSM system.  We then could define
the library tape drives on the TSM system and define the path on the TSM system
for these two TSM replacement LTO2 tape drives.  The library tape drive
elements must have been hang-up between the IBM 3584 library computer and the
TSM system running on the RISC server.  We now have all fourteen LTO2 tape
drives available to the TSM system.  Tnx's for everyone's help and
understanding.

Fyi...the IBM 3584-L32/D32 code version is 6830.

What an interesting 24hrs for me!!