ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] export node

2007-04-05 15:18:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] export node
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 15:17:32 -0400
Hello,
      I am trying to export the obsolete nodes(filespace and all)  so that
I can free up some space on tsm server. The problem is I am low on scratch
volumes where these nodes reside. Am I correct to think that I better have
sufficient scratch volumes available before exporting the obsolete nodes as
the scratch volumes will be used up or will more volumes be readily
available to convert to scratch once I set the export nodes in motion?

Thanks,
Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860) 862-8164
cell (860) 961-6976

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your
computer.