ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] having trouble recognized a drive in TSM after being replaced

2007-04-05 12:24:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] having trouble recognized a drive in TSM after being replaced
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:22:59 -0400
Should not be a problem.

However, I have had a case or two.  Double that the IBM CE
placed this drive back online on the Op Panel after replacing.
That is, finished the "Drive Replacement".

David Longo

>>> "Lamb, Charles P." <cplamb AT NPPD DOT COM> 4/5/2007 11:56 AM >>>

Anybody having trouble recognized an IBM LTO2 drive in TSM/IBM
3584-L32/D32after being replaced??  See below for more details.

AIX V5.3.5.2
TSM V5.2.7.3
Atape V9.7.5.0
IBM LTO2 drive firmware - 67U1