ADSM-L

Re: Restore DB without effect

2006-05-08 15:14:59
Subject: Re: Restore DB without effect
From: Andrew Carlson <naclos AT SWBELL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:12:40 -0700
One thing to watch out for is to put the commit=yes on the restore
command.  Otherwise, it was waiting for incremental to be applies over
the full restore.

--- Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM> wrote:

> What command did you use to restore the database?
>
> Orville Lantto
> Glasshouse Technologies, Inc.

Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,
The feeling of seeing the red box with the item you want in it:Priceless.