ADSM-L

Re: DR Question -

2006-05-08 15:53:37
Subject: Re: DR Question -
From: "Vats.Ashok" <Ashok.Vats AT FTB.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:53:10 -0700
We have TSM 5.3.0.0. on AIX and backup about 177 WINTEL servers , We would like
to implement DR module..has any body had any experience with DR manager ? Any
insight. Currently we do weekly backup and copy prime copy on site pool to
backup offsite backup copy pool along with TSM server database then we send
offsite copy backup pool ( for DR purposes ) to offsite storage. Our  DR pools
are about 135 lto2 tapes. We have three such pools in rotation. IS there any
better way to do DR strategy ?

Thanks,
Ashok