ADSM-L

Re: 网易邮箱自 动回复: [ADSM-L] Image Backup w ith Journal based backups

2005-06-09 11:36:29
Subject: Re: 网易邮箱自 动回复: [ADSM-L] Image Backup w ith Journal based backups
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:35:49 -0400
I suspect that's a mis-engineered vacation message mechanism by
an Asian member, not properly accounting for mailing list mail.
You might contact the list administrator to shut them off.

  Richard Sims

I wish I could read you mails. Can you please post them in english?

Thanks,
Matthew

biml2002 AT 126 DOT com
09/06/2005 16:15
Please respond to

Matthew.Large AT AVIVA DOT COM
cc

Subject
????????:       [ADSM-L] Image Backup with Journal based backups

ÄúµÄÀ´ÐÅÒѾ ÊÕµ½£¬ÎÒ»áºÜ¿ìºÍÄãÁªÏµ£¡