ADSM-L

ANR2032E messages on 'DEF CLIENTACTION'

2005-01-19 07:27:29
Subject: ANR2032E messages on 'DEF CLIENTACTION'
From: Paul Van De Vijver <Paul.Van.De.Vijver AT HONDA-EU DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:26:54 +0100
Hi,

The last weeks I got several ANR2032E messages on 'DEF CLIENTACTION'
commands
This happens sometimes 1 time a night, sometimes up to 5 times a night
always for different clients.
See extraction server log below :

15.01.2005 07:15:19 ANR2017I Administrator BATCH issued command: DEFINE
CLIENTACTION nodexxx ACTION=INCREMENTAL (SESSION: 28508)
15.01.2005 07:15:24 ANR2032E DEFINE CLIENTACTION: Command failed -
internal
server error detected. (SESSION: 28508)
15.01.2005 07:15:24 ANR2505I 0 schedules were defined for DEFINE
CLIENTACTION.
(SESSION: 28508)

TSM Server version 5.2.3.3 running on Z/OS 1.4

Thanks for any info

Paul Van de Vijver
Honda Europe NV
Belgium

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you have
received it by mistake, please let the sender know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Honda Europe NV is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.