ADSM-L

Re: TSM database crash on my Windows TSM server

2004-11-01 14:47:09
Subject: Re: TSM database crash on my Windows TSM server
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:24:54 -0500
Thanks

But the problem is since the database crash , the database volume is gone
When I try to start the TSM server ... I'm not able to login to the TSM
administrator GUI or command line
And the server doesn't seems to see the tape drive ...

How can I bring back my database from a tape.

thanks

Luc

Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>