ADSM-L

Re: Changing Migration Destination target pool

2004-04-29 17:39:25
Subject: Re: Changing Migration Destination target pool
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:37:44 -0600
        Rats, just when I thought I got a question right.... :-)

        How about this?

        When you change the setting of where the data goes to, it will
only impact the backup of any ~new~ data. The old data that was already
backed up to that storagepool will remain in that old pool, only new
data will go to the newly defined storage pool. Do a "q occ" on the node
and see if you have ~any~ data from that client in the new pool.

        If I'm on the right track.... Then if you want to move
previously backed up data on a host to the new storage pool, you can use
the " move nodedata" command to get it to transfer over...

Ben