ADSM-L

Re: Changing Migration Destination target pool

2004-04-29 15:56:29
Subject: Re: Changing Migration Destination target pool
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:20:01 -0600
        Migration destination is only for HSM managed files.

        If you are hoping to change the location of where the backup or
the archive data goes, you need to change the destination on the
copygroup. If you are using the web GUI, drill down into the management
class to the backup and archive copygroups and then make the changes
there.

Ben