ADSM-L

Re: Client backup request form

2004-03-10 12:02:55
Subject: Re: Client backup request form
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:00:38 -0500
I checking the TSM Concepts book, there is a link to a zipped/tarred file
that contains a bunch of worksheets:

ftp://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG245416

Also, IIRC, the Implementation/Planning Guide book also has some
appendixes with sample forms to ask questions of clients.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/10/2004
11:27:07 AM: