ADSM-L

Re: Could this be a bug?

2003-09-16 12:18:30
Subject: Re: Could this be a bug?
From: "Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:18:03 -0500
Also check to see what were the messages in the Actlog right before the Mount
error, sometimes there are errors prior that are helpful.

1) is all the media visible to TSM?  q vol *
2) If the media is in the library and TSM sees it what is the status of the
media ReadWrite ReadOlny unavailable?  q vol <volname> f=d