ADSM-L

Re: urgent! server is down!

2003-03-13 04:39:45
Subject: Re: urgent! server is down!
From: Gagan Singh Rana <gagan AT QUANTM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:09:45 +0530
Dear *ites

Try to audit the database.... it might solve ur problem...

rgds
Gagan Singh Rana

"What is now proved was once only imagined."

the Business Enterprise Solutions Team

QuantM Systems Pvt. Ltd.
79 Amrit Nagar, NDSE Part I
New Delhi - 110003

Voice : 91-11-4691575/4602217
Fax    : 91-11-4691188
Hand Phone : 91-9868091938

DISCLAIMER :
It is
intended SOLELY for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you are NOT the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action
taken on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained
in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client
relationship engagement letter.
Visit us at www.quantm.com