ADSM-L

Re: job opportunity & Windows XP system object

2002-09-13 14:56:58
Subject: Re: job opportunity & Windows XP system object
From: Gerald Wichmann <gwichman AT ZANTAZ DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:56:45 -0700
You COULD create a management class which essentially retains no data (RETE
0, RETO 0, VERD 0, VERE 0) and use the include to make it expire
immediately.. Though I've never tried it. Perhaps excluding the adsm
directory might also work..

Gerald Wichmann
Senior Systems Development Engineer
Zantaz, Inc.